At Between the Bridges Healing Center, we offer our patients nutritional therapy in various forms, including intravenous fluids and oral supplements, as well as medical food.
IV Nutrition Therapy for Whole-Body Health
Office-based infusion allows patients to receive uninterrupted, high-quality therapy in a caring environment with friendly, caring clinical staff who are familiar to them and know their medical history.
We offer several state-of-the-art injection therapies to promote health and healing, including:
- Glutathione – A powerful antioxidant, glutathione is vital to maintaining good health and often used for detoxification purposes.
- Nutritional Injections – These have been shown to increase energy, improve sleep and work performance, and promote well-being.
- B12 Therapy– Perhaps the best-known nutritional injection therapy for overcoming chronic fatigue while increasing energy levels.
- Meyer’s Cocktail– Injection therapy that includes magnesium, calcium, vitamin C, vitamin B complex, B5, B6, B12 and minerals diluted in sterile water to treat vitamin deficiency, anxiety, stress, depression, headaches and chronic fatigue syndrome symptoms.
- Prolotherapy– Injection of an irritant solution into an area where connective tissue (tendons, ligaments) has been weakened or damaged by musculoskeletal conditions including rheumatoid arthritis. This causes inflammation, drawing blood to the area and stimulating new cell growth to promote healing, which is similar to regenerative medicine therapies like platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy.
- Trigger Point Injection– Used to treat painful areas of knotted muscles (trigger points) that form when muscles do not relax normally and cause pain in other parts of the body.
- Joint Injection – Used to treat inflammation and pain in the joints that may be due to rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, and gout.
No focus on optimal health is complete without special consideration for proper nutrition and supplementation. At Between the Bridges, you’ll find that we emphasize knowing and meeting your body’s nutritional and immune system needs.
In addition to designing a customized supplementation program, we provide the actual supplements.
We carry many categories of supplements, including metabolic support, immune system boosters, detoxification, essential fatty acids, brain health, gastrointestinal health, stress management, as well as numerous orthomolecular options. These special formulations are safe, effective, and clinically certified for purity and effectiveness.
Your prescription will be formulated by Dr. Jeffrey Kotulski who, in addition to his training as an osteopathic medicine physician, has spent years studying the use of nutrition supplementation for optimal health.
So few of us get all the nutrients our bodies need. Why not make sure you know exactly what you’re missing so you can enjoy good health and peak performance? Call Between the Bridges Healing Center in Mankato, Minnesota, at (507) 388-7488 to find out more. Or use our convenient online appointment request form to schedule your consultation.