While it may be common, treating every symptom and ailment with medications is not the only option you have. A natural healing center taps into your body’s ability to prevent and heal acute and chronic diseases and injuries. If you wish to stop treating your symptoms and delve into real health improvements based on what nature provides, let’s explore what Between the Bridges Healing Center can do for you.
Is Natural Healing for Real?
It sure is! Based on holistic principles of medical care, natural healing taps into the recovery and maintenance processes your body possesses. Instead of looking at you as a collection of symptoms and conditions to be fixed, a natural healing doctor views you as a real person, complete with body, mind, and spirit. If something is awry with one or more of these components, disease and breakdown occur.
Your doctor will work with you to find ways to optimize your immune system, improve your bodily processes, and optimize your physical, emotional, and mental well-being. They will identify toxins, lifestyle habits, and emotional/mental stressors that impact your overall well-being. With that information in hand, you’ll receive a wellness plan to correct imbalances and set you on a steady path to the very best physiological functioning.
Often, our doctors will dovetail their recommendations with those of a traditional medical practitioner. This philosophy is called integrative medicine, and it comprises a large part of what we do at our healing center.
What Conditions Do Natural Health Centers Treat?
Your natural healing providers help scores of patients who have:
- Chronic pain due to inflammatory and degenerative conditions, such as arthritis, or an autoimmune defect, such as fibromyalgia
- Cardiovascular disease and hypertension
- Endocrine issues, such as diabetes
- Depression, PTSD, ADHD, autism spectrum disorders, and other emotional/mental health problems
- Obesity and nutritional deficits
- Neuromuscular issues, such as sciatica, lower back pain, and sports injuries
- Neurological conditions, such as dementia
- Skin conditions, such as acne, rosacea, and eczema
What Do Natural Healing Centers Offer?
At Between the Bridges Healing Center in Makato, MN, and Clinton, SC, our diverse team offers a long menu of state-of-the-art services. We provide both standalone treatments and combined treatments in personalized care plans to heal you from the inside out – without complicated, uncomfortable, and toxic therapies and medications.
At Between the Bridges, we offer:
- Microcurrent biofeedback
- Hands-on osteopathic manipulation
- Fitness training
- Detoxification treatments, such as chelation, hydromassage, and infrared sauna
- High-quality nutritional supplements via oral pill, IV, or injection
- Prolotherapy injections, which reduce joint pain and heal injured cartilage
- Trigger point and joint injections to reduce the pain and inflammation of arthritis, gout, bursitis, and tendinitis
- Platelet Rich Plasma therapy, which uses your blood’s components to speed up healing
- Safe bioidentical hormone therapy to control the discomforts of menopause
Can I Trust the Skills and Services Offered by a Natural Healing Doctor?
At Between the Bridges Healing Center, our team of wellness providers is headed by Dr. Jeffrey Kotulski and Dr. Jodi Kunkel. Both are devoted and highly credentialed physicians who fully believe in natural, holistic methods of healing and alternative medicine.
They perform complete medical exams and tests to look for physical deficiencies, as well as mental and emotional stressors that impact overall well-being. Their care plans can bring you back the strong, healthy body and spirit you once had.
Contact Bridges Healing Center in Mankato, MN or Clinton, SC
Let us show you how a natural healing center can change your life for the better. Call (507) 388-7488, or request an appointment online. We look forward to speaking with you soon!